Author(s): Andrew Davis
Exam board: International Baccalaureate
Level: IB Diploma
First teaching: September 2014
First exams: Summer 2016
Aim for the best Internal Assessment grade with this year-round companion, full of advice and guidance from an experienced IB Diploma Biology teacher.
- Build your skills for the Individual Investigation with prescribed practicals supported by detailed examiner advice, expert tips and common mistakes to avoid.
- Improve your confidence by analysing and practicing the practical skills required, with comprehension checks throughout.
- Prepare for the Internal Assessment report through exemplars, worked answers and commentary.
- Navigate the IB requirements with clear, concise explanations including advice on assessment objectives and rules on academic honesty.
- Develop fully rounded and responsible learning with explicit reference to the IB learner profile and ATLs.